I’d like to thank Kymber (Boomcha) for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I must say that I am very new to blogging on a consistent basis and not deserving of the Liebster Award, however, I find it a good way to connect to other bloggers on WordPress.
───── ⋆⋅Rules⋅⋆ ─────
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Kymber’s Questions for the nominees
· What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
This is a tricky one, I have tried and eaten many cuisines. You develop the taste before you like different world cuisines. However, some food is just delicious when you smell and taste it. I have never tried food from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan and Armenian region. They might be similar to Turkish and Afghan cuisines. I would love to try something that is native to that region.
· What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of it?
I have a very bad memory with movies but there a quite a few films I have seen over and over. I could watch Pursuit of Happiness over and over, without getting tired of it.
· What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
Duh Lion haha
· What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired?
Can’t recall anything right now. I remember this one guy who wanted to pull the wig from his boss’s head hahaha on his last day.
· What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
I roll my eyes every time if I hear, ‘what are your thoughts?’ Most of the time I don’t have any.
· What invention doesn’t get a lot of love, but has greatly improved the world?
Money- it probably gets the least love because a lot of love for the money is disguised as greed, power, hunger, authority over others and many other emotions, some positive too like empowering, happiness, contentment.
· What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
This has to be that creature that only those people can see who have seen death from Harry Potter Order of Phoenix, the one Luna Lovegood and Harry can see. Will have to google its name. Thestrals
· If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
Blank…. No idea, I think I got to live one first that is worthy of narration.
· What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
They pop in my head occasionally and randomly, like right now, “I don’t want his porkchop. I want his Life Ese.” Blood in Blood out. Or “ Vatos Locos for Life Ese”
· What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
The rainbow spring coils, everyone had them. I never see them now so I guess they aren’t cool
· Which protagonist from a book or movie would make the worst roommate?
Because I just mentioned Blood in Blood out, I would never want to be in the same room as Popeye lol
───── ⋆⋅My Nominations⋅⋆ ─────
I am listing a handful of people that followed my blog.
Rising Star shares insipirational posts, Dr. Perry (my current favourite blog), Almagrowth a blog that I can learn a lot from in the area of self-development, MelanieCatcher blogs about Meditation, The Wheelchair Teen blogs about his experiences and life, InnerPeace blogs about self and soul, Kymber back at you, Cristian Mihai long time blogger, WinterBear my most recent follower, In Dianes Kitchen (Food blog with step by step recipes) Julie refreshing life plans srijan share some love
Here’s a list of my questions if and when you answer them. Please don’t feel obligated to do so, if you don’t want to. Thank you Kymber for this nomination and a way of connecting with more bloggers 🙂
- How has blogging made you a better writer?
- How has blogging made you a better person?
- Do you see yourself quitting blogging? If not, why not?
- Now some fun one, on the spectrum of introvertness and extrovertness, where would you class yourself?
- What major obstacle have you overcome via blogging in your life?
- What other hobbies/interests/passions do you have that compliment your blog?
- Where is one place you have always wanted to travel to or even move to live?
- If given a chance would you dive with a submersible or take a rocket launch to space?
- Have you ever tried to make pictures in your head gazing at the night sky or clouds during the day?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Your one song that you can listen to over and over?
Finally managed to do this. I will attach the picture of Liebster Awards with this once I get it. I will be emailing Kymber for it.